Skip to main content
- All transactions are considered donations.
- All transactions are in GBP £.
- No refunds.
- Wrist bands must be worn at all times or you may be removed from the site.
- No glass on the main site.
- We operate a “challenge 25” policy so please be expected to be asked for Valid ID (driving licence passport) if you are lucky enough to look young.
- Dogs are allowed but must be well behaved and kept on a lead at all times.
- No alcohol must be brought on to the site, only alcohol purchased on the site may be consumed.
- Main site will open at 1800 Friday and 1000 Saturday and will close at 0100 on both days.
- All bags will be searched before entering the site.
- No drugs, weapons or any other illegal items are permitted on the site.
- Resale of the tickets is strictly prohibited.
- No camp fires.
- No disposable BBQs.
- Camp site gates will open 1200 Friday.
- All campers must vacate camp site by 10:00 Sunday.
- Campers must remove all their own rubbish.
- No vehicles (accept camper vans) are permitted on the camp site.
- Honiton Sausage & Cider Festival is a festival for the whole family so patrons are reminded that children will be present in all public areas at all times.
- All children who wish to camp must camp with their accompanying parent or guardian.
- Children must be supervised by their accompanying parent or guardian at all times, with no more than 2 children per supervising adult.
- Car parking is available (at a cost) but is very limited patrons are advised to use the Festival bus service running from lace walk in Honiton.
- Honiton Sausage & Cider Festival is operated by Devon Freewheelers Events Ltd.
Devon Freewheelers Events Ltd full address: THE OLD T.I.C, Lace Walk car park, Honiton EX14 1LT
Tel: 0300 800 8112
Devon Freewheelers Events Ltd is a registered company in England
Company number: 10144695
Registered address: unit 15 Durham way , Heathpark Ind Est, Honiton, Devon EX14 1SQ
Tel: 0300 800 8112
- Generators (except those integrated into campervans)
- Unmanned aerial vehicles / drones
- Sky / Chinese lanterns
- Fireworks/flares/smoke canisters
- Laser pens or other lasers
- Professional visual or audio recording equipment (without authority)
- Camp fires